Question about Voxel Registration

I’m definitely new to this type of work. I know very little about modeling and I’m just trying to see if this will work.
I have a bunch of 3d models that are made up of voxels, and I would like to be able to compare them and see how similar each model is to the others. Each voxel has coordinates in the xyz planes, as well as 8 channels describing certain features about it.

Is there a way, using open3d to do this? I was going through the tutorial and found the segment on point cloud registration, and it seemed like the type of thing I wanted done, but it was just making an alignment. It wasn’t giving any type of percent identify. Furthermore, it was using point clouds, which I’m not sure if they are interchangeable with the voxel format I have.
If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.
Thank you so much.

If you only want to register voxels by their coordinates, just convert it to a point cloud and use ICP (assuming two point clouds are close) or Global Registration (no initial assumption).

If you want to also reuse the features for matching, you may want to modify the code in execute_global_registration and replace your customized feature with FPFH features. Please let me know if you need help with that.